Imagine a real-life setting to tune up your team and make it fun at the same time! We toss in some chow and you get some great recipes! What could be better than that?
All About Tasty Teaming
How Tasty Teaming Works
We ask that you arrange a three hour block of time where up to 16 folks in your organization or office team is available. We have teamed up with Katie Snapp who is a team building specialist and author. We also ask that you bring any issues that your team or organization is having. Katie is an expert at getting you to talk while you are mixing, stirring, and baking!
Why Tasty Teaming Works
A critical characteristic in high-performing teams is shared experiences and do we have an experience for you! By learning tasks together, you will encounter the same dynamics that you see in your office environment. We’ll catch you in the act, talk about them, and address them. Some need fixing and some just need positive reinforcing.
About your Instructor
Katie K Snapp is a high-energy facilitator, author, and keynote speaker nationwide. Her 22 years of workshop experience is translated into the kitchen as an interactive and enjoyable exercise, challenging groups to look at tasks with a teaming mindset. Groups walk away amazed at how fast the time flies, and how much fun they had pulling together to achieve a gastronomic goal.
- New Life Story Coach™
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Leadership Coach
- Lean Techniques
Work with an Expert:
- Leadership for Improvement
- Interdependent Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Development
- Effective Communications
- Classes are 3 hours long
- We set the time to work into your schedule
- We currently have the courses at 2412 San Mateo Place, in our facility, but we are open to off site training.
- Enter something here
Sample Class Schedule:
- Introduction and safety briefing: 15 minutes
- Prepare Appetizers: 30 minutes
- Critique: 15 minutes
- Introduce Main course and Dessert Recipes and Team Cook: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Critique and Eat: 45 minutes